Friday, March 16, 2012

Busy busy day!

Today was INSANE! I woke up at 8:30am [8:30!!] then we had brunch with Grandmother, Aunt Trisha, Ashton, Erin, Mom, Dad and, of course, me. Mom made fruit salad, quiche lorraine, and croissants! Yummy! After we finished eating we left for Ikea. Dad and Ashton bailed halfway through Ikea and went shooting. I wanted to go but ended up staying with the female half of the group and let them have their "man time". After Ikea we went to Central Market, which is amazing by the way. It's a HUGE grocery store with all kinds of stuff. 3 isles of produce, 2 isles for the bakery, a whole area the size of a gas station (or the public part of a gas station) dedicated to wine and beer, it's CRAZY! They have awesome stuff. Anywho, we got there at about three or so and decided to eat lunch and then walk through the store. After all the shopping was finished I ran by Ryan's apartment and picked up Jixer to bring home since Ryan was coming for supper.

For supper I made my stir fry. I was a little sad because it didn't make as much as I had planned so there was barely enough to fix ten servings, which is how many I needed. Everyone ate and we played Apples to Apples and Trivial Pursuit. I like Apples to Apples but Trivial Pursuit.... I would be ok if we never played that again. The problem with that game is most of the questions are about things that happened when I was in middle school or before, and therefore I know NOTHING about them so the game gets very boring, very fast.

I think tomorrow we are going to McKinney but I'm not for sure. Sorry, I forgot to take pictures and my phone ended up dying since we were out and about for 5 hours (which is a REALLY long time for me and mom. We usually shop for like 2-3 hours and are done lol.) It was fun bonding with the family. Hopefully we will do something exciting tomorrow and I will be able to take pictures.

Well, that's my Southern Soapbox for the day! Have a good night/morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment