Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Wonky and Woot-tastic Wednesday

I didn't post this yesterday because yesterday was mine and Ryan's six year anniversary, so I posted a Happy Anniversary post instead. So, here goes the belated WWW post!

Wonky:
   - My sweet Ivy hasn't been eating much the last 5 nights. She also hasn't been running on her wheel. I'm hoping, and praying that the cause is her quilling (much like teething for babies, except she is loosing quills instead of teeth). If she doesn't eat tonight I will be calling the vet back to make an appointment.
   - I am SERIOUSLY unhappy that they cancelled Smash! Like, seriously! They bring back Glee for 2 seasons but cancel Smash? UGH
   - Do you know when the last time I bought a new pair of shoes was? ME EITHER! I'm too busy buying paper towels for my hedgehogs.
   - Speaking of paper towels... I went through TWO rolls of paper towels, for my hedgehogs alone. Not including what we use in the kitchen. Granted I do have two hedgehogs, and when Ivy isn't feeling ill she's very active and poops a lot... TWO ROLLS! That's for wheel cleaning, cage cleaning, bowl cleaning, pickin' up poop, and anything else that happens in between.
   - I have a really unhealthy obsession with office supplies. Pens, pencils, notepads, notebooks, POST IT NOTES!, staplers.. the list goes on and on. There's nothing like writing on a cute post it note with an awesome pen! Uni-ball makes my favorite pen. The only problem is I can't find the ink refills for it ANYWHERE so any time it runs out I have to go buy a whole new pen. The Sharpie pen has also grown on me. I didn't like it at first but now I kind of do.


Woot-tastic:
   - I recently got two of the soundtracks from Smash. They are AWESOME. I am a little sad that they don't have "Broadway Here I Come" on it though. I love it!
   - Instead of saying "Uh oh spaghetti o's" AJ says "Uh oh, Bacon". It's pretty awesome. So of course now all the adults do the same thing around here.
   - My wonderful boyfriend and I have been together for SIX years! Crazy!
   - So many people are buying the jewelry from Haiti's Jewels I can't keep it in stock! It's an awesome problem to have (there's a link at the lop right of the page if you want to check it out)!
   - I saved the best for last. This is a conversation Maegan had with AJ. I just copy and pasted it from her Facebook so I wouldn't miss anything. It's the most adorable conversation EVER!

Just had my favorite conversation, to date, with AJ! We had just finished reading his storybook bible and it was about Jesus' revelation to John about the pearly gates and streets of gold and it finished with John asking Jesus to come back soon. We then said prayers and sang Jesus Loves the Little Children and Do Lord which ends, " I took Jesus as my savior. You take him too. While he's calling you."


AJ: "Jesus call AJ?"
Me: (trying not to cry) " I certainly pray he calls you."
AJ: "Jesus come?"
Me: "Yes, one day Jesus will come to take his children home."
AJ: "Where Jesus car is?"
Me: "Well, Jesus doesn't have a car?"
AJ: "Oh, Jesus drive truck! "

Because obviously if Jesus doesn't drive a car, he must drive a truck!

Well, that's my Southern Soapbox! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment