- When did it become OK for people to call other people fat? It's not ok. It's rude and hateful. It's particularly rude and hateful when someone expresses to you that they don't appreciate your comments on their weight and you continue to do so. You're not funny, you're mean so stop.
- It's summer here in the great state of Texas and that means it's pretty toasty. Not as toasty as usual but toasty none-the-less. Which means I sweat. A lot. Sorry but it's true and it's annoying.
- Sharing a bathroom with a guy is gross.
- I love to cook but I am in desperate need of some non-chicken recipes. You know you make chicken too much when your husband sends you this text:
- My sweet little Jixer had surgery Monday. He went in to remove two cysts, one under his arm and one under his chest. When they removed the cyst under his arm they realized part of it was actually a tumor. The good news is the vet is pretty confident it was benign and he said they removed it all. Jixer should be just fine. He was VERY high his first day home and very pathetic. He is now back to his normal goofy self. If he jumps on or off the couch again I think Ryan might have a heart attack though.
- Any Game Of Throne watchers out there???? Do I really need to tell you why this is under Wonky? If you haven't seen the season finale.... you need to go watch it so you can cry and be depressed and hate the world with me. Go ahead. Watch it. Let me know your thoughts when you do.
- Maegan came over with AJ and Kate to go swimming. We had LOTS of fun! Can't wait for them to come back.
- I had such a healthy lunch the other day it was almost scary. In the bowl was cut up strawberries and kiwi and some blueberries. Then I had a hard boiled egg and an avocado. It was so yummy and filling! I think I had pizza for supper...
Alright, well that's this weeks Wonky and Woot-tastic Wednesday. I'm glad to be back and hopefully you're glad I'm back too. In the meantime, what do y'all have planned for Father's Day?