- Living with a man isn't bad or awful but there are some down falls. Sharing a bathroom with a man is gross. Since he's tall and I'm short sometimes he puts things out of my reach and I have to climb on things to get them down, on the plus side when something is on a high shelf at the grocery store, I don't have to climb shelves to get it. The most recent down fall I've discovered is when he closes things. Jars or bottles suddenly become impossible to open because he closed them so only a man with super human strength could open them again. It's not all bad, but those 3 things, so far, are the worst.
- I agreed over a month ago to hedgehog sit for a lady while she went on her honeymoon, which is fine. No big deal. Then mom and dad had to take an emergency trip to Mississippi, which means I also have their dog, Martin, and mom's hedgehog, Crowley. We currently have 7 animals in this apartment. Seven. It's a very full house over here.
|Mabel, the honeymoon hog.|
|Rebel, Jixer and Martin helping me with business stuff|
|Crowley, Mom's hedgie|
|Ivy, my hog|
|Prim, my hog|
- My mom has been gone for over three weeks. I kinda miss her a lot :(
- Almost every day I come home for lunch. It's not usually a very eventful or interesting trip, except for today. When I walked up to my door there was a car seat sitting there. It was gone when I came back home from work but I found it very puzzling.
- My best friend has been very exciting lately! She is now a stay at home mom AND she got a puppy! His name is Hendrick and I want him. He's very floppy and puppy-like. Sorry the photo is blurry. He was trying to play.
- A while back a friend of ours gave us a wine fridge. The top part was over heating. Well one of the perks to living with a man, or at least my man, is he can fix things! So, now I have a working wine fridge. It's currently housing two bottles of wine and some vodka. I need to stock up. Any suggestions?
- I've started back to making my own laundry soap again. Ryan had bought this giant thing of laundry soap from Costco and it FINALLY ran out (after like a year) so I made my soap. I had forgotten how much I love the smell.
- I love cooking. I don't love cooking as much after a very long, busy day at work. Unfortunately, my husband still demands food and I'm not so much fun when I'm hungry either. So, I prep EVERYTHING the night before. Everything that can be prepped gets prepped. The sides get seasoned if I can season them ahead of time, the meat gets put together, veggies get chopped and diced. It makes it much easier for me to come home on my lunch break and shove something in the crock pot or to throw it on the stove or in the oven when I get home. Easy peasy. Also, we eat A LOT of chicken.
Sorry this week isn't a very interesting or eventful post. I hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th Of July! Don't do anything too stupid!