Thursday, March 10, 2011

New Kitchen!


My mom and I are so excited! We were able to get a new stove and fridge with our income tax money! We went out searching for the best deal and went with Lowes. They delivered and installed them on Tuesday! We were soooooo excited but we didn't have anything to cook with the new stove so Mom and I went to Kroger to buy something to make lol.

Becky and Archie are in Florida this week so Ryan has had the house to himself. He's enjoying the quiet lol. I went out there after class Monday. I went to the post office to mail something for him and on my way there he texted me with some bad news. He didn't get the promotion that he was practically guaranteed to get. They gave the position to Habeeb, who is so unqualified for the job it's pathetic. Now that they have managed to make Ryan mad, he has put his resume out on Monster.com so hopefully that will help him get a new job. Since he was so disappointed that he didn't get the job I decided to cook him supper. I made roast beef, mashed potatoes and gravy, and rolls. I had bought a cherry pie to make but we were too full.


Now I am sitting at my "bosses" house holding a sweet little Jack. Michelle took Corbin to Great Wolf Lodge so I spent the night with Anne Mae and Jack. It was rough last night because they were both SO tired. Anne Mae threw several fits but went to bed without a fuss. She woke up at 7:30 and I got her off to school pretty easily. Surprisingly enough I actually went to sleep shortly after 10pm. I don't remember the last time I went to sleep that early!

Well I'm off to feed a hungry little Jack!

No comments:

Post a Comment