Friday, April 29, 2011

Temporary Mommy

I am babysitting three kids for three days. Overnight. So basically I'm their temporary mom for three days. They haven't been too bad so far. Davis isn't feeling too well and Anne Mae is getting rather grumpy but other than that it has been going pretty well.
The kids:
Anne Mae(the little girl , bottom left), Corbin (top left) and Davis (far right)

I watched the Royal Wedding with Anne Mae(3 yrs old) and she was fascinating with seeing a REAL princess. She kept saying "ohhhh she's pretty!" lol. The boys got home a little after 3:30pm and played outside but since Davis didn't feel well he came in after a little while. I made pizza for supper and have managed to survive so far! Tomorrow I have to get up and get the boys off to their baseball games. THHHEEEENNNN guess what I'm doing?! GOING TO EDGEFEST!!! I'm really excited, if you can't tell. I've never been to a concert before, which is a little depressing but anywho lol. Ryan's boss gave him free box seat tickets! My mom is going to come watch the kids and Ryan and I are going to go to edgefest!

Mom got me a blender and I made a black berry-strawberry smoothie. It wasn't too bad. Next time i'll need to strain it so the blackberry seeds aren't in it but other than that it was pretty good. If you look at the glass I put it in you will notice that it's the exact same glass the Red Robins (yumm) uses for their freckled lemonade. It may have jumped into my purse one time when I was there... opps :D. 

Well I'll post again tomorrow with pictures from Edgefest! Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment