Friday, September 14, 2012

Fashion Friday: A Turquoise Affair

Good morning everyone! Fashion Friday is BACK (sorry I'm a day late)! Take a look. I hope you enjoy!

Turquoise on the Beach



I absolutely love this outfit! I know, it's fall but here in Texas, and most of the south, we are still having 90 degree days so it might be a while before I start posting outfits with long sleeve shirts (and it's possible that we never get cold enough for long sleeves this year. Welcome to Texas). Since all of these outfits resemble things that I would actually wear, I won't start posting cold weather outfits until I am actually wearing them, or about to start wearing them, unless I decide to change my mind and conform to the rest of the countries climate :P. Anywho, back to the outfit! It's simple, light (very important in Texas), and comfy (very important for me)! The long maxi skirt means you don't have to shave your legs that night although with those strappy sandals you better not have gnarly toes!

Well that's my Southern Soapbox! I hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment