Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Wonky and Woot-tastic Wednesday

Howdy y'all! IT'S WEDNESDAY! I feel like I've worked really hard to get through the first 3 days of this week.

Wonky:
   - Need I explain this one? Thankfully I found a gas station with about 3 miles left to empty. Cuttin' it close! I was, however, 5 minutes late to class. Opps.
   - I had my first government test today. I have NEVER been so nervous about a test in my life, and that's including math tests. My test review, not even complete, was more than 5 pages, handwritten, long. AH.
   - Something died in Ryan's AC vent so we are having a city inspector come look at it because the complex isn't doing anything about it. I had an appointment with the guy for Tuesday... he never showed. I called him, his phone was off. He finally called me back and said they ended up having a meeting SO hopefully he will show up tomorrow morning.

Woot-tastic:
   - I studied for my Government test by the pool! Thankfully, I think all my studying paid off!

   - MY BIRTHDAY IS IN A WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woot!
   - Monday was my saster's birthday! We had lots of fun and ate YUMMY (like OMG they were amazing) cupcakes. AMAZING! I love you Saster Pants!
   - Just thought I should mention that Prim is awesome! She's soooo sweet and friendly. I love her.

Well, that's my Southern Soapbox! Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment