Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Wonky and Woot-tastic Wednesday

I'm sorry I've been MIA! Between school starting up and begging for a new addition to the family (will explain more in a minute) I've been a little preoccupied! I apologize!

Wonky:
   - waking up at 7am. Yes, I realize for "normal" people that is a "normal" time to wake up. I am not a normal people and it is not a normal time for me. I hate mornings things just look so much more optimistic after 9:00am.
   - I was making hard boiled eggs Monday night so I could eat them for breakfast on Tuesday morning (the morning I had to wake up at 7am). I put the eggs in the pot, turned to water on high to boil and walked away, because a watched pot never boils. Mostly because I didn't want to stand there for 5 minutes waiting for the water to boil. I was going to come back and check them in 15 minutes, 5 minutes for the water to come to a boil and 10 minutes for the eggs to cook. I started watching Harry Potter and got sidetracked. I think the eggs cooked for an extra 20-30 minutes. Long enough for about half an inch of water to evaporate. Thankfully hard boiled eggs are very forgiving and they were still edible.
   - Speaking of Harry Potter... I really do love the HP movies but Goblet of Fire has to be my least favorite. Simply because Robert Pattinson is in it. I really really don't like R-Pats. Please don't write hate mail for that comment.
   - I got some really crummy professors this year. My history professor is ok... his lectures can be hard to follow. My math professor is pretty much useless. I do better going home and teaching myself. My government professor drives me NUTS! First of all, she's very obviously a liberal and makes her opinions about EVERYTHING known, to the point that it seems opposing opinions would be unwelcome. Also, she can be a little hard to follow because she's ADHD and goes off on these long random rants that have nothing to do with anything.... like fantasy football (which I do not understand at all except some guy picked Tony Romo so he's going to loose :D. Cowboys fans please don't hang me).

Woot-tastic:

   - Well, obviously my new hedgehog! I got my sweet little Primrose this past Wednesday. Meet Prim!
   - I'm going to be 21 in less than a month!!! WOOT!
   - I gave Prim a bath AND clipped her nails without her even puffing up! She's awesome.
All I can think of for woot-tastic stuff is Prim-related. I'll spare you all my rants about how completely amazingly adorable she is.

Well, that's my Wonky and Woot-tastic Southern Soapbox! I hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment