Wednesday, June 29, 2016

17 Weeks!

17 weeks preggo and Baby Bonney is now the size of an onion, or about 5 inches long! Baby B's brain has started regulating its heartbean, instead of letting it beat willy-nilly. Baby's cartliage is starting to turn into bone and its brain is working on developing his or her senses. Wanna hear something super weird? If Baby B is a girl, she is already producing millions of eggs. WEIRD.

17 week bump!
I went to sleep last night feeling like my usual blobby self and woke up this morning with this big 'ol baby bump! Where the heck did this thing come from?! Today is the first day I feel like I look pregnant and not just fat. I can still feel the baby kick every now and then, although it's not every day. I usually feel him or her around 5 or 6pm and then again around midnight. In a few weeks Baby will start to hear some sounds. It's kind of fun (and a little terrifying) to think of what the first sounds it hears will be. It's becoming more real that it's going to be MY responsibility to raise this little kid in to a respectful, fully functioning adult. So basically if I suck as a mother, my kid is screwed. No pressure.

No comments:

Post a Comment