Friday, August 12, 2011

The apartment PICTURES!

FINALLY! I took a few pictures of the apartment today so I could post them on here lol. We've(well... I've) been trying to decorate and make it all homey feeling. I'm getting there slowly.

Finally hung the curtains!

I thought it was cute :)

The living room, a bit messy and the furniture
isn't how we want it so we'll see.

My favorite picture of Ryan lol. Oh and that's the kitchen...
Small but it works.. kinda lol
I'm pretty happy with the way the apartment is going right now. We still have a lot of stuff to do to make it feel like home but that will take some time. Ryan has had 4 interviews in the last 2 days so hopefully he will be getting promoted soon :). As for me... I have signed up for classes, unfortunately I wasn't able to get any online classes like I had hoped but oh well.

Ok, well that's my Southern Soapbox for the day :) Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment