Monday, September 19, 2011

Balloon Festival.. and other random stuff lol

This past Saturday me, my mom, dad, sister, nephew and Ryan(boyfriend) went to the Balloon Festival in Plano! It was fun! We got there around 5pm to see them launch the balloons but due to wind they weren't able to :(. Instead they did the "glow" which is where all the balloons light up. It was REALLY pretty! There are pictures but they don't do it justice. After the glow they shot off fireworks. Considering that they "scaled back" on the fireworks I was really impressed! It was really fun to just hang out and relax for an evening!














Oh, a cold front moved through here a few days ago! IT RAINED! AMAZEBALLS (something my mom and I started saying after we heard Giuliana Rancic say it lol). Anywho, I, of course, took a picture of the rain too just in case I forget what it looks like in the future.


So, since we got a wonderful "cold" front(which just means it is now in the upper 80's or lower 90's instead of 110+, but hey we'll take what we can get), I am having a bit of a flare up. Thankfully it isn't too bad. I've been pretty stiff the past few days and achy but it hasn't been horrible. I am sick with an upper respiratory infection though so that totally sucks. I woke up this morning with a 101 fever, assuming the thermometer was correct. We had to take my temp. three times because according the the first thermometer we used I should have been dead for a few hours and I assure you I was not but it was adamant about my being dead. 


Well, that's my Southern Soapbox for the day! I'm going to go take a nap :). Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment