Sunday, September 4, 2011

Cooling down!

Finally we are getting out of the 100 degree weather! I'm so thankful for the "cooler" weather. Isn't it sad that I'm excited about upper 90's? I think it is lol.

It has been so busy since I have started school! I have finished two weeks and have 14 left! I like all my classes, for the most part. The professors are funny and make everything interesting, and actually make me WANT to go. I am actually interested in most everything the talk about, AMAZING! Lol. I am trying really hard not to miss class unless I have to. Yesterday I had TERRIBLE cramps. It was horrible but I survived so YAY :).

Last Wednesday Ryan had his wisdom teeth out. It was very interesting lol. He had the hiccups on the way home and his mouth was still numb. He wasn't loopy though which was disappointing to us both. I was greatly looking forward to making fun of him, and I guess he was looking forward to being made fun of? I don't know.

Anywho, Ryan, Maegan, Andrew and AJ are coming over for an "experimental meal night". We are making new dishes and are going to try them out. Hopefully it doesn't suck, otherwise we'll be in a heap of trouble lol.

Well, that's my Southern Soapbox. Have a wonderful Sunday and a Happy Labor Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment