Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Wonky and Woot-tastic Wednesday

Happy Hump Day/ Chick-Fil-A Appreciation Day!

Wonky:
   
   - Maegan and I found this leg work out that we did and it was great, but then I came home and did another work out which apparently I shouldn't have done. I spent 2 and a half days waddling everywhere because it hurt to walk. After about 3 days of not working out I was finally better so I did a light work out. They started hurting again. After a lot of ice, they're feeling much much better.
   - The person in the audience of the girls volleyball game that had their US flag upside down. Opps...
   - I am constantly surprised by how little people seem to know about health and human anatomy. Take a health class people.
   - This heat (lower 100's)! What's even more wonky is, it's usually MUCH hotter than this (111 ish).
   - Ryan made a mac n cheese hot dog. He made a hot dog, complete with ketchup and mustard THEN put mac n cheese on it. I almost threw up when he ate it.
   - Do I really need to say anything about this picture? He was sleeping... on my side of the bed...
   - Well, I'm sure you were waiting for this to come up. The Chick-Fil-A "thing". It really saddens me that they are being criticized for their beliefs. I stole this from a guy on Twitter but I really like it so I will post it on here. "I'm eating at Chick-fil-A because the CEO of a private business should enjoy the same level of free speech as a pride parade participant." 


Woot-tastic:
   - Sometimes little things make your day. Like sharing a chocolate smoothie with your nephew and seeing his "chocolate goatee".

 
   - Mom, Mollie (my cousin), Maegan, AJ and I all went to Coo Coo's this past Friday. Coo Coo's is this awesome place with TONS of bounce houses! It's AWESOME! They had so much fun. Mollie was so tired that she fell asleep in the car on our way home.
   - I have started a "diet". I call it a "diet" because, really, all I'm doing is eating healthy and exercising. Like you're supposed to. Does that mean I don't eat ice cream or cake? No. That means I don't eat it every day. Instead of snacking on chips, I snack on blueberries and strawberries. Maegan and I are going to our first work out class tonight!


   - We went to Chick Fil A today. Yummy! The line went out the door and wrapped around the building but we only waited for about 15 minutes. The drive threw wrapped around the building TWICE and went out on the street in front of the other businesses! There was a poor little guy that was flagging traffic for the drive through.

Well, that's my Southern Soapbox! Stay tuned for Fashion Friday. I have a SUPER special post!

No comments:

Post a Comment