Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Wonky and Woot-tastic Wednesday

Wonky:
    - Ryan is having to drive back from Pennsylvania by himself. He's a little annoyed. I'm not so happy about it either.
    - Don't get me wrong, I'm really excited that he's coming home.. but I'm really enjoying driving Ryan's car!
    - Jixer chewed the edges of my blanket last night. It's my favorite blanket :(.
    - Everyone that knows me knows that I carry HUGE purses. Most everyone asks me "what on Earth do you keep in there?!" Well... deodorant (yes it's men's Degree), sunglasses, Listerine strips, granola bar(s), 3 sets of keys (usually 2 sets but I have an extra right now because I'm driving Ryan's car), wallet, pens/pencil case, socks, hand sanitizer, make up bag, 2 calculators, chap stick, lip gloss, knife, and in this picture I did have a pair of sandals in my purse (I take a pair of flats to change into when I wear heels, just in case my feet start to hurt). So now you know. Although, I downgraded the size of my purse.

Woot-tastic:
    - Ryan is coming home!!! He should be home Thursday night or Friday morning/afternoon. YAY!
    - New purse from Avenue! It's SOOOO small, but it does still fit most of my stuff! It's also Kenneth Cole! WOOT!

    - Smoothies for breakfast and/or lunch... YUM!

    - Prim had her first trip outside! She was a little unsure at first but quickly discovered her freedom! She really enjoyed chasing Rebel around the yard, and I enjoyed watching him run from her.

That's all I've got for this Southern Soapbox! I'm off to watch Dear John for the first time! See y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment