Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Shopping!... Shoes Shoes Shoes!

Ya, I know I was supposed to write this a few days ago, or something like that. Sorry I got busy, then I had a flare up so here I am. Better late than never right?

Sooooo like I said before, I WENT SHOPPING!!! So much fun! I got 2 pairs of shoes from Charming Charlie, a pair of skinny jeans (which I'm wearing right now) and a skirt. Oh and a necklace :). So here are a few pictures of some of the stuff I got. I took them with my phone and the mirror was dirty so they aren't that great. I'll try to use the real camera and get some better ones.


 I really hate the stance I'm in but I was having a hard time getting in an angle where you could see the shoes and dress... so now I look like Super Women. Anywho, the booties are one of the two pairs of shoes I got from Charming Charlie. They had another pair of boots that I really liked too. They were "taupe" and didn't have a buckle on them. These are REALLY comfy! The sweater dress is not new. Last year I went on a "sweater dress escapade" lol. I ended up getting three of them, all in different colors, in one season. I think I need to get in a bit better shape and make have a wide belt or something to put with this. I hate that little black "belt". In person it looks like it belongs on a bath robe. Anywho, I love these shoes and with a different belt this is probably going to be one of my favorite cold weather outfits :)


OMG these shoes are TO DIE FOR! Seriously, I saw these and fell in love! They are really comfy and SO CUTE! Need I say more? I am also wearing my new, and FIRST EVER, pair of skinny jeans! I got them from American Eagle. They are seriously, the most comfortable pair of jeans I have ever worn! As you can probably see in the picture, they're a little long, but I am kind of liking them that way. I am wearing them right now with a pair of brown, no heeled, boots. The top I'm wearing is what I call my Angel Top lol. I guess you would call it a kimono sleeve top? I'm not really sure but I LOVE it! This is probably one of my favorite outfits lol.

So, as you have probably noticed, I am slightly in love with shoes. You may be wondering how many shoes I have. Now, I don't really consider my collection to be TOO bad... some women I have talked to have like 100 shoes. I am not nearly that bad. With that said.... take a look at my shoe collection :)


You are looking at 30 of my 32 pairs of shoes (my two pairs of tennis shoes are not there). 14 of these are heels. 6 of these are boots(2 of which are heeled boots, 2 flat, 1 pair of western boots that I do not ride horses in and 1 pair of English riding boots). Then I have 5 pairs of flats, 3 sandals and 4 flip flops. I love my shoes :). Oh and in case you are wondering, the most expensive pair of shoes I own are $90. They are Jessica Simpson's Parigi (2nd row from the bottom #s 4 and 5.. yup I have two of them, one black and one "eggplant"). They are right next to where my boots start :).

Ok well that's my Southern Soapbox for the day.. or at least for now. I may post again later.

No comments:

Post a Comment