Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Fresh Start

Tomorrow is going to be a fresh start. I start my spring classes and am going to make this semester better than the last. I would really like to make all A's in all my classes but I refuse to make less than a B. I am taking Sociology, History, Math, and English. I'm pretty excited about my schedule. My first class is at 8 in the morning and my last class ends at 11:50am and I only go Monday, Wednesday, and Friday which is a major improvement from last semester. I am sort of looking forward to starting classes tomorrow because I'm tired of sitting at home doing nothing.

Today I went over to Maegan's house and babysat AJ while Maegan and Andrew went to the shooting range. I enjoyed getting to spend some quality time with the little man. He was pretty good. He didn't really cry, except for when he got hungry. I took a video of him "playing" but haven't figured out how to post it yet, so once I figure it out I'll try to get it on here.

In one of my earlier posts I said that I was going to start eating healthy and stuff and I am pleased to report that, for the most part, I have been. I even started working out. I work out while watching Grey's Anatomy and now I'm rather sore lol. Last night I did 5 sets of 30 hip raises, which works your abs and I did 6 sets of 15 oblique crunches, or at least I think that's what they're called.

Well I'm off to gather my stuff for classes tomorrow and I need to take a shower.

Good Night!


No comments:

Post a Comment