Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year!

I decided, after talking to Meagan, that I should start a blog. So I guess this my new years resolution. Since my life isn't too terribly exciting, don't expect much from this blog. It's just a place where an incredibly bored 19 year old can come rant about life and how uneventful it is lol.

 This new years was pretty busy. I spend a lot of time with my family and friends which, as usual is always interesting lol. It is never boring when when they are around. It was fun getting to spend time with Meagan and Chris and I was sad to see them go back home. BUT on the plus side Meagan will be moving back to Texas when Chris deploys to... well where ever it is that Uncle Sam needs him to go.

Other than new years, I have been spending a lot of time with my adorable nephew, AJ. He is almost 3 weeks old! Today he peed on my sister three times, which can I just say, WAY TO GO AJ!(Sorry Maegan if you ever read this lol). I guess you could say I'm enjoying being an aunt. It's fun to watch my sister be a mom and I look forward to watching her learn all about the exciting things that a tiny baby will teach her.

 Well that's all I really have to rant about for now. Good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment