Sunday, January 9, 2011

Let It Snow!

It's the first snow of the year(and probably the last lol)! I woke up to go to work this morning and it was raining and COLD. I don't particularly care for the cold but apparently God doesn't care :P. By the time I finished nursery duty, at about noon, it was snowing!


 We got about 2 or 3 inches of snow I would say. I went out for a walk with Dad on the "nature" trail by our house. I say "nature" because, well, they cut down a bunch of trees to make this nature trail and it's near a disgusting man made lake surrounded by houses, but I suppose out here it's as good as it's going to get. Anywho, I took Mom's camera with me and froze my butt off while taking pictures(there are more pictures of the snow on my facebook).


Yesterday was a pretty laid back day. I just went out to Ryan's and watched him fix his car. We're hoping that he will get the money to buy a new(to him) car from his friend's cousin. After he fixed his car and we ate, because, as usual, I was hungry, we went back to his house and watched Despicable Me and Megamind. They were both really cute movies and I enjoyed spending some alone time with Ryan :).


Ohhhh Friday mom and I went out shopping and I bought two pairs of new shoes(Courtesy of Aunt Kathy)! Aunt Kathy have the same problem. Or at least everyone keeps saying it's a problem but honestly, I don't know what they're talking about. I only have 35... well now 37 pairs of shoes. How is that a problem? Whatever they're just jealous :D. And I know you were all wondering this so I'll go ahead and tell you, yes there are pictures of the new shoes on my facebook, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment