Thursday, January 6, 2011

It's Just A Picture!

So Meagan and I have been trying to get a different background picture on this thing for a while but can't seem to figure out what the deal is. I've tried making them bigger, smaller, different file types, EVERYTHING i could think of but nothing works. So I did what I would have done in any other hopeless situation, I gave up. Perhaps some other time I will have a sudden urge to try again(although we all know that I will just end up saying GRR and wanting to throw my laptop across the room, but whatever).

Ryan had jury duty yesterday morning and it was about 15 minutes away from where I live(Ryan lives almost an hour away from me) so he dropped by before I had to go to work. It was nice being able to wake up to him, although he woke me up by texting me and making me get out of bed to let him in, but none-the-less I was happy to see him. I went to work taking care of 2 adorable children then went out to Ryan's house and hung out for the majority of the day. I must say, I LOVE working with kids. Yes they can be brats and they scream and are rude sometimes, but for the most part they're actually quite entertaining. They make me laugh, and I try to make them laugh in return. It's fascinating to watch their little minds grow before your very eyes. I am rather sad that the family I usually babysit for will not be needing me as much because their youngest, who is one year old, is going to be attending Mother's Day Out. I've been dreading this moment ever since I started working for them. It sounds silly but these kids are like my siblings or my nephews and niece and I will miss getting to see them so many times a week. Luckily I will get to see them two, maybe three times a week but still, they're growing up, which is sad :(.
 
On a much happier note, I made supper tonight. I made a VERY yummy Creamy Basil Chicken with pasta, mixed veggies and rolls. Don't be too impressed the Creamy Basil Chicken was one of those boxes that Macaroni Grill sells at Kroger so it had all the ingredients and directions there for me. BUT I didn't screw it up so that is a plus (not that  a screw food up very often but ya know, there's always the chance when I'm doing something, it's genetic so I blame my mom :P ).
 
 Well, I think that's all I've got for now. I'll post more when I think of something else to ramble about.

No comments:

Post a Comment