Thursday, January 13, 2011

Where have all the smart people gone?

Am I the only one that has noticed that people are really stupid? Making stupid choices when they know that they are stupid choices. I'm not saying that I don't screw up. I do, daily. But I don't typically make the same mistakes over and over and over again.

I was talking to one of my good friends about another person we know. That person is "engaged" to a total idiot that cheats on her and can't seem to actually commit to her, despite the fact that she is pregnant with his baby. Or at least she THINKS it's his baby. Seriously?!

On a lighter note, me, Mom, and Maegan have decided to possibly make a business together. We aren't actually sure that it will work. We want to make cake balls. We're going to do a test run tomorrow :D. Who knows how it will work out lol.

I've decided that I need to start eating healthier so I just need to get to the grocery store and buy some healthy stuff. And clean out the fridge so I have room to put the new stuff.

1 comment:

  1. Oh believe me you're not the only one love. lol, I'm surrounded by more of them. They are concentrated to here in Cali lol.

    ReplyDelete