Monday, February 6, 2012

5 Things

My 5 things from this weekend are...

5. Degrassi.. yup.. I'm watching Degrassi: The Next Generation. No, I'm not proud of that.

4. Rosa's! YUM I got something new too. I got a beef fajita SALAD.. instead of my usual beef fajitas... that's me, the daring, adventurous one.
3. The Superbowl Party. GO GIANTS! Need I say more? Well.. actually.. yes I do. I went with my dad, sister and my adorable Stinky Monkey (my nephew). Stink Monkey was CRAZY! He would run around chasing the older boys and girls. It was really cute. If my phone hadn't been dying, I would have taken a video of it.

2. Speaking of phones... I GOT A NEW ONE! I got the LG Nitro HD (do you know how long it took me to remember that? oh... about 2 or 3 days). I LOVE it! It's a 4g LTE phone and the rear facing camera is 8mp! Not to mention the fact that the screen is longer than my index finger.... excuse me while I have a love affair with my new phone.. it's kind of totally awesome.

1. Nap time... I love nap time. It's probably one of my favorite parts about Sundays... ah nap time :D

Well, that's my Southern Soapbox for the day! I have to go figure out what Ryan and I are going to do for Valentines Day. What did y'all do this weekend? Do you guys have any plans for Valentines Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment