Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wonky and Woot-tastic Wednesday

Wonky:
   - Is there even a dress code on Degrassi: The Next Generation? Seriously.. the things Manny wears (more importantly, what she DOESN'T wear...) in season 3.... HOLY CRAP..
   - Every time there's a stream on TV or if we pass one... my dad ALWAYS says "Bet there's trout in that stream" every time, without fail. What's even more wonky, I say it if he's not there to say it.... *shakes head*..
   - My sister and I are TRYING to get back into our gym schedule... we're such weaklings...
   - The other day my mom, my dad and I were sitting in the living room watching TV. Not wonky?... that's because I'm not finished. Now, for some of you this may not be "weird" and it really isn't, until I start thinking. So, while we are being normal and watching TV as a LOVELY family.. my dad pulls out the pistol. He's just sitting in his chair holding the pistol. I realize this may not be all that odd, but now think about this. What if someone walked by our house and saw in the windows (this would mean they have vampire vision since the street is about 10+ yards from our house AND they also have x-ray vision to see through the closed blinds.. but that's not the point..) the point is, this person would possibly see what looks a lot like a hostage situation. Two women sitting in the living room with a man holding a gun. Oh boy..

Woot:
   - I made Cowboy cookies the other day... YUM
   - A few nights ago I came home from Ryan's and went in my parents room (it was past 10pm so I knew they would be in bed watching TV). They were watching Indiana Jones so we popped popcorn and all three of us laid in their bed and bonded. Also, during this time I decided it would be VERY interesting to do some sort of late night show with my parents.. they entertain me haha.
   - I had two Valentine's Days! Isn't that cool? I made Ryan dinner Monday night and then we went to a movie. Then on Tuesday me, Ryan, and two of our friends ate Chicken Express. I'll post more details about the date in a separate post tomorrow! It was fun!

Well, that's it for wonky and woot-tastic! Sorry no pictures :( I'm saving them for my V-day post!

No comments:

Post a Comment