Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Wonky and Woot-tastic Wednesday


Woot:
    - I babysat AJ Monday afternoon! I was so tired but I took him outside on an adventure to the front yard. He was a little distracted by the trucks that were across the street but he discovered that he can throw leaves, which he greatly enjoys.
    - I LOVE the smell of a new book. I don't know why but it's amazing
    - My "job", if you can even call it that, is amazing. I get paid to take care of awesome kids all day. My kids are awesome!

Wonky:
    - Am I the only one that thinks the red lights in North Texas are HORRIBLY timed? Seriously... it's ridiculous!
    - My sinuses have been all kinds of messed up lately. I've had an earache all week and my head hurts off an on. Are sinuses really necessary for our existence or do you think my face/body would miss them if i just decided to somehow get rid of them?
    - I was at Wendy's yesterday and when we got up to leave... I, apparently, forgot my purse. I didn't realize that until I had driven (without my license) to Kroger. Thankfully it was only 10 minutes away from the Wendy's and when I called them they had my purse THANK GOD! However, they did ask me to describe what it looks like. This big.. giant thing that I carry around every day. Shouldn't be a problem to tell them what colors it was, right? Wrong. I completely blanked. All I could think of was brown. It's actually a tan color with patched of burnt orange and red. Oh well. I showed them my license and they gave me my purse YAY.

Well, that's my Southern Soapbox for the day! Have a good day y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment