- I went to Target for a new swimsuit because everywhere else has really cute ones for $50... for a top... and $50 for a bottom and no swimsuit is $100 cute. Anywho, I was at Target because I found this really cute one that I wanted but they didn't have the bottoms in a medium and there's no way I'm squeezing into a small and I'm pretty sure y'all don't want to see what happens if I dive into the pool wearing a large. So I tried to find other cute swimsuits. And I did. But they still didn't have medium bottoms that even came sort of close to matching the top. So I mixed a polka dot top with striped bottoms.
- I love animals. Dog, cats, horses etc. I almost never come across a critter that doesn't love me back. But have you ever found that one animal that just doesn't like you for absolutely no reason? I didn't do anything to this critter but I swear it hates me. No joke, when it sees me it hisses and runs away. So, for no other reason than because it doesn't like me... I no longer like it. I'm mature that way.
- The things people do (or don't do) while driving just make me want to get out of my car, walk up to their car, knock on their window, and YELL at them! Check out my pet peeves while driving.
- Without even meaning to, every time I say "uh oh" I sound a lot like my 17 month old nephew.
- I'm staying in a town that doesn't have oodles and oodles of light pollution and I can actually see the stars! I love looking up on a warm summer night and looking at all the constellations while I listen to the crickets chirps and the frogs ribbit. It sounds so homey and lovely (there are also a few June bugs trying to ruin the moment but I try REALLY hard to ignore them... until one of
- One of my favorite parts about summer is all the time you get to spend with your family and friends. Monday Mom, Dad, Maegan AJ, Aunt Emily, Mamaw, Mollie and Ryan came over for some fun in the sun.
- My totally awesome Saster has started a blog! Of course she's not as amusing as I am, but she has a cute kid so I guess that makes up for it. I'll be posting a link to it soon!
- My post Saturday about sun exposure reducing your risk of getting certain cancers by 50%-80%. CRAZY and woot-tastic!
- "Talking" on the phone with AJ is possibly one of the most entertaining things ever. It mostly consists of me asking him "What does a dog say" then waiting for Maegan to tell me if it was the right sound.