Sunday, June 3, 2012

Five Years Ago Today....


Our 5 Year picture





....Ryan asked me "So should we make this official".

There is just something about being with someone for so long. My favorite blogger called it the beauty of familiarity and I think she hit the nail on the head. After you've come to know someone for so long you start to appreciate simple, everyday things. Something as simple as us making dinner together is really fun to me. It also makes me smile when we are at a restaurant and he orders for me without even having to ask what I want. I'm so predictable. I am so thankful that God created Ryan for me (yes, I am one of those saps that believes in people having a "one true love"). We have our ups and downs and he's not perfect, but he's perfect for me.

So thank you My Love for five years of wonderful unwedded bliss :P. I look forward to many many many more years (hopefully most of them will be WEDDED bliss.... just sayin'). I love you!

Well, that's my Southern Soapbox! By the way, if you want to read about how we met click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment