Friday, July 6, 2012

Fashion Friday: 4th Of July in White AND In Stripes!

Happy Friday y'all! I realize that this would have been MUCH more helpful BEFORE the 4th of July and I apologize for not thinking of that BUT now you have ideas for next year! I'll try to anticipate the holidays and do "holiday fashion" in advance! But, for now here ya go! AND instead of one outfit, I did two. I couldn't decide on just one dress.4th Of July in White





Stripes Forever




In Texas I am always look for cool, breathable clothes and maxi dresses are the perfect cross between comfy and cool and yet they're still nice enough to dress up and go out in without looking like you just rolled out of bed.

Well, that's my fashionable Southern Soapbox! I hope you liked the outfits! Let me know what you think in the comments below and if you like them share them on Facebook, Pinterest, Tumblr, Twitter or whatever other social media you use!

No comments:

Post a Comment