Monday, October 15, 2012

Menu Monday October 15, 2012 - October 22, 2012

Menu Monday
Keep in mind that I don't necessarily make my menu in the order that I am going to cook in. I will not be making chicken enchiladas and mexican pizza back to back. 
Photo courtesy of Google


      French Bread

Lemon Pepper Chicken
      Roasted potatoes and carrots
      Salad

Baked Ziti
      French Bread
      Salad

Pot Roast
      Roasted veggies
      Mashed potatoes

Chicken Enchiladas
      Refried Beans
      Rice

      Refried Beans
      Rice


Chicken Picata
      Angel hair pasta
      Steamed Veggies

Giant Salads

Loaded Potatoes

Pork Chops
      Mac n Cheese
      Green beans

      Salt and pepper potato chips

I considered putting the grocery list below here too but then decided not to. Would y'all like me to start doing this? Also, sometimes when I post a link to the recipe, it's not necessarily the exact recipe I use. Example: the french dip. I actually use my sister's recipe but the one on the website is similar. If you want the recipe I use, or a recipe that I don't have a link to just let me know and I will post it. I'll try to get around to posting the recipes on my blog too.

Well, that's my Southern Soapbox! Happy eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment