Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Wonky and Woot-tastic Wednesday

Wonky:
   - My sinuses have been total crap! I'm pretty sure my ears have hurt every day since forever...
   - Having to go to a class that really is completely pointless to attend. I'm referring to my math class. I'm better off going home and teaching myself than actually paying attention and listening to my professor. He confuses me.
   - It always weirds me out when I see shoes or other various articles of clothing in the middle of the street.
   - Hurricane Sandy. That sucked.
   - My poor Rebel got SO sick Sunday night. He was throwing up all day Sunday and all night Sunday night. He would just lay on the floor, wouldn't even come to bed (he sleeps with me and goes to bed every night at 9pm). I finally decided enough is enough so we went to the vet. He barely wagged his tail when I got the leash out and once we got to the vet he just laid on the floor. He was pathetic. They did xrays and drew blood and finally decided that he had pancreatitis. The only thing you can do for that is with hold food and water and administer fluids through an IV. So Rebel spent the night at the vet, making me very sad and lonely. Our wonderful vet tech, Leslie, called me the next morning and said that he was feeling MUCH better and if he kept his breakfast down we could bring him home. So Rebel is home now feeling MUCH MUCH better. We are still having to limit his food intake. He can only have a few spoonfuls of canned dog food a few times a day, which we will gradually increase. Hopefully it doesn't flare back up.
Woot-tastic:
   - My little Prim asleep in my lap. She's so cute! Also, I discovered that she looovvveeesss Granny Smith Apples!

   - It's still really weird for me to actually drink in public. Ryan and I went out to eat at Chili's the other day and had margaritas, and I had ribs. YUM.
   - Ryan got a new car. Like new new,not new to him new. This is a cross between woot-tastic and wonky. While the new car is REALLY cool and has a lot of buttons.. it also comes with a lovely car payment which basically means that trip to Chili's that I mentioned before... was our last date EVER. Well.. we can go have a date and sit in his new car. We just can't go anywhere because that would cost money.

  















   - Jixer is cute and I love him but I love him more when his daddy is home. Otherwise, Jixer is a bit annoying. He's clingy and mopey and won't be still. But he's cute so WOOT
   - I used to hate buffalo wings but at some point in the last year or so I've started liking them. So much that I will actually request them. Weird but yummy.
   - I am so looking forward to seeing my monkey (AJ) in his costume tonight!

Well, that's my Southern Soapbox. I hope you enjoyed and I hope you have a great Halloween. BTW, you are entitled to at least some of your kids/cousins/nieces/nephews candy that they gather tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment