Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Wonky and Woot-tastic Wednesday

Hey y'all! Wonky and Woot-tastic Wednesday is back!!! So here we go!

Wonky:
   - The Stupid Spider from Hell. Excuse my French... but that's what it was. First of all you should know that I am not a fan of spiders. Especially when they're in my house, even less of a fan when they're in my room, and well... when they decide to make their new home under my bed.... the thing officially must die. SO I spent 3 hours killing this *#$@%* *@!%$* thing. THREE HOURS. About 10 of which were spent trying to get my two dogs and cat to kill it for me... then about 10 more yelling at them because they gave up after like 2 minutes of trying.. probably thinking that it was food and giving up when they realized that mommy is just crazy. About 2 hours of the time was spent with me laying on my stomach hanging off my bed trying to find this stupid thing. So I found it the first time, tried to squish it with the Swiffer sweeper and the %$#*@ thing moved! UGH. I found it again, this time by having my nose about 2 inches away from it. I screamed a lot. It didn't move at all. I finally was doing some homework when I saw its legs poking out from behind a box. I grabbed my bug spray and SOAKED that thing! I probably used about half the can on this one spider. It kept moving its legs, so I sprayed it some more. I also slept with the spray on my night stand... just in case. 



- My government professor's unrelenting obsession with bashing Mit Romney and Paul Ryan... seriously move on
- I miss my kids at the church I used to work at :(

Woot-tastic:

















   - I'M 21!!! Yay.
   - The Voice is really an amazing show with a lot of talent. You should watch it. Plus, Adam Levine is hot.
   - This face.... seriously. How could you not love this sweet face?


Well that's my Southern Soapbox for today! Hope you enjoyed it!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment