Thursday, February 7, 2013

Fashion Friday: Pink and Black Valentine's Day

I know, it's not Friday. So what the heck am I doing posting a Fashion FRIDAY post? So glad you asked! I decided that since Valentine's Day is just around the corner, and by just around the corner I mean it's a week away! That's SEVEN DAYS people! I'm not panicking... I know exactly what I'm going to wear.... and I totally have a present ready and wrapped to give to Ryan. Ok, you all might want to step away from the computer as God may strike me down with lightening at any moment. I'm TOTALLY freaking out over here! I think I know what I'm going to wear. I have NO idea what we're actually going to do and as far as a present... haha, ya, I'm up a creek with that one. Anyone else having this issue? Well if your issue is on what to wear I might be able to help you out (yes, I know it's ironic that I don't know what I'm going to wear but i am telling you what you should wear. It's hilarious). Now that we've all laughed at the irony of the situation, check out the outfit I made.

Pink and Black



I like the femininity of the pink top and that it can be paired with pants or a skirt. I decided to do a top that would work with pants and skirts because, while I LOVE heels and skirts, most of the people (especially the old people hehe) in my family don't like heels. They're cave people, really. Anywho, the jewelry dresses the outfit up for a nice dinner with the hubby (or in my case my eternal boyfriend). My mother has a thing about her arms not being covered so I threw in a little sweater, or "cropped cardigan" is apparently the technical term. It's pretty warm here in Dallas but would still be nice to cover up those arms when it starts getting chilly after the sun goes down. Enjoy snuggling up with your Valentine, share some yummy dessert, and remember why you fell in love (and then right it down so you can reread it later on when he does something stupid. We all know it's going to happen. just call me Miss Brightside.).

Well that's the first Southern Soapbox Valentine's Day outfit I have! Stay tuned for tomorrow's little outfit I created (link here). If you have any questions/comments/concerns/requests etc leave a comment! Would love to know what you think and I'm always looking for someone to make outfits for!

No comments:

Post a Comment