Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Wonky and Woot-tastic

Woo hoo it's Wednesday!

Wonky:
    - This Texas weather might seriously be the death of me. The cold fronts and rain are making me want to go into a medically induced coma until Spring.
    - There may actually be something to this whole gluten free thing. I've eaten gluten-ful things a few times just to see what would happen (also I was too lazy to make a salad) and I felt really queasy afterwards. I was kind of hoping it wouldn't work and i could go back to eating normal foods again.
Alumni Hall from the
University of Southern Mississippi
    - There was a pretty bad tornado in South Mississippi a few days ago. It destroys a lot of homes and businesses, including my aunt's home and it did A LOT of damage to Southern Miss'. Thankfully, as far as I know, no one was killed but a lot of people have no homes.
    - Ryan, or anyone that works at the company Ryan works at, has not gotten paid. And no one knows when they will.

Woot-tastic:
    - I've been rewatching all the seasons of Friends lately. They really should bring that show back.
    - I found these REALLY yummy gluten free chocolate chip cookies at Sprouts. They're pretty much amazeballs.

   









    - We finally have some green grass! Amazing what a little rain can do.
    - I am about to go make my "test run" for my Valentine's Day supper. Mom is my guinea pig, hopefully she survives the experiment. I'll tell y'all Saturday what I'm making. Don't want to ruin the surprise. Wish me luck and pray no one gets food poisoning... or that we don't have to order pizza for dinner.

Well, that's all for this weeks Southern Soapbox. Sorry it's so short! Happy almost Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment