Monday, February 11, 2013

Fashion Friday:For My Mom

Again, no. It's not Friday but I'm trying to get as many ideas out there as I can in preparation for Valentine's Day. Also, I found all these super cute pieces and made a ton of cute outfits out of them. I made this one specifically with my mom in mind. Check it out.

For My Mom


                                 

Everything here, except the shoes, comes from a store my mom frequents, Dress Barn. I love the color of the top and the creme cardigan. It's perfect for going to tea at the Arboretum (which is wear my dad is taking her for Valentine's Day).

Well that's my Southern Soapbox! I hope you like the outfit Mumsie and I hope y'all are able to use it for inspiration too! I'll be having more outfits through out the week so if you have a request send it my way. You can either leave a comment telling me that you want something with pants, skirt, dress OR if you already have a particular item in mind, send me a link and I'll make an outfit out of it!


No comments:

Post a Comment