Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Fashion Friday:Boots and a Blazer

This is a bit more casual but would definitely work for Valentines Day.

Boots and a Blazer

                                     

I would maybe do a red top and black boots instead if you're going to wear this for V-Day but that's just me. Also, some dressier jewelry wouldn't be a bad idea for an evening out. I originally created this as an idea for just going to lunch or something like that but it could EASILY be dressed up. You could also do some cute little ballet flats with this if you're not a heel nut like I am.

Well, that's my Southern Soapbox for today! Are y'all tired of "fashion week" yet? Tomorrow is Wonky and Woot-tastic Wednesday and then I will "reveal" what I'm going to be wearing/doing for Valentine's Day. Don't get to excited, we're not a very out-of-the-box couple. So, see y'all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment