Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Wonky and Woot-tastic Wednesday

Wonky:
    - I have managed to avoid getting sick up until now but my immune system has finally surrendered. I feel like death so forgive me if this post is a little... off....
    - There is an article, or articles, going around talking about hedgehogs carrying salmonella. I appreciate the one person who KINDLY sent me the article, all you other people that are insinuating that me and my little girl are "dirty" need to shut up. SO to set the record straight so my ONE nice friend that was concerned and all you other annoying people out there will stop bugging me about it.... hedgehogs are not the only carriers of salmonella. Your sweet little dog or cat can just as easily, if not more easily, be a carrier too. I don't know about your dog/cat but my hedgehog gets a bath AT LEAST once a week, if not more often. My dog gets a bath when he starts smelling bad. Also, when's the last time you licked the beater or bowl while making cookies? Yup, you're gunna die and it will have nothing to do with a hedgehog. BUT to the one person that was being nice... thank you for your concern, it is appreciated :).
    - Totally over this up and down weather.
    - If you keep up with me on Facebook or Twitter (because I was ranting in both places) then you know that my old phone stop receiving text messages. It would send them, connect to Facebook (so that I could rant about it not getting texts), make phone calls... just not receive texts. I called AT&T's customer service and after lying to me a few times they ended up saying it would take 72 hours for my issue to even be looked at. I ended up going into one of their device service centers and got a totally different model phone. I had the LG Nitro (terrible phone, don't get it) and now I have the HTC One X (so far so good). But you should know the lady from customer service told me that they would only replace my old Nitro with a new one. Well, she lied.
    - The commercials for the Super Bowl were total crap. Just sayin'. Also, Beyonce sucked too.
Woot-tastic:
    - My adorable nephew and awesome sister are walking through the door as we speak. They're coming over for dinner (no idea what we're eating though).
    - Le Peep offers a gluten free menu! I had their waffle and it was REALLY good!! They have their menu online with a lot of options!
    - My little girl is so adorable. She was watching Friends with me because I wasn't feeling well.

    - It was warm enough this past Sunday to wear REALLY cute shoes! I miss my cute shoes during the winter.

Well, that's my Southern Soapbox for today! Thanks for reading! Leave some love, share with your friends etc!

No comments:

Post a Comment