Friday, February 21, 2014

Fashion Friday: Just a Little Cardigan

It's that awkward "season" in Texas where it's 80 degrees one day and 60 degrees the next, which makes planning things a pain in the hind quarters (because the forecast is almost always wrong)! This is the reason why I don't put away "summer clothes" when it's "winter". Yay for Texas weather!

Cozy Cardigan



I must say, I quite like this outfit. One should hope so since I'm the one that put it together, but you know what I mean. The cardigan would be perfect for those days when spring tries to peak it's head around to see what's up. I had a hard time choosing between this pink colored bag and a black one but I was getting tired of black. A grey bag could be really cute with this too but I couldn't find one online that I liked. Toms... how I love Toms. And yet I still don't own a pair. What's up with that?! For those days that start off cool and turn rather warm you could trade the tank top for a short sleeve shirt. Then you could ditch the cardigan as it got warmer! Layers people, use them to your advantage!

Alrighty, that's my simply Fashion Friday Southern Soapbox (I should start abbreviating that! FFSS?). I hope you enjoyed! Stay warm, or cool.... who knows. 

No comments:

Post a Comment