Friday, December 2, 2011

Finals week

I know, I didn't do wonky and woot-tastic Wednesday. Sorry I was busy. I'll do it this coming week!

Anywho, it's finals week this coming week! I'm excited because that means it's the end of the semester. I'm also dreading it because I hate finals lol. They should be pretty easy though. Anywho, on with what I've been up to...

I've been busy getting ready for Christmas. Whose tree is that to the left you may ask? Is it a little girl that thinks she's a princess? Nope... it's Ryans... my 23 year old BOYfriend lol. To make it more "manly" (although he did not mind the pink, at all) he put his x-box controller on the tree and at the top, for the tree topper is a little Daschund ornament lol. We got into a small "fight" over the tree though. Not really a fight, and it was really over the tree. I was really excited that I had found it and he totally ruined my fun. I got pretty annoyed with him and even considered taking it back to the store. But in the end he apologized and, even if he doesn't care, he's pretending to LOVE the tree lol. On the plus side, if we ever have a daughter, we already have her tree lol.

While I was on my Christmas decorating kick my mom and I went to Hobby Lobby and I was looking at the little signs that they have. The ones you hang out the wall. I found one that I really really like (hint hint Christmas present hint hint).. anywho it says "Love is patient. Love is kind. Love never fails." I don't know why I like it so much, but I do. It would be really cute on the wall between Ryan's living room and kitchen :D (the wall you see in the tree picture lol). Anywho, it's pretty and I like it lol.


Fibro update: The night before last I had a really bad flare up. I woke up at about 1am hurting so bad that I had to sleep at Ryan's because I couldn't drive home. By the time I woke up at about 10am I wasn't hurting as much but have still been achy, even today. We have a big cold front coming through (there may even be snow *groans*) it's going to be GREAT (note sarcasm).

Well, that's my Southern Soapbox for the day :) have a good one! BE FESTIVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment