Thursday, November 24, 2011

Wonky and Woot-tastic Wednesday!

It's Wednesday again! Today was crazy. Ryan and I went to his parents house to have Thanksgiving a day early with his family. Instead of turkey, his brother smoked a brisket, which was AMAZEBALLS! Loved it! We also got to meet Ryan's nephew for the first time :)! Alright, on to wonky and woot-tastic

Wonky (things that are weird or that I just don't like):
- I don't know if anyone else has this problem but... when I go to bed, I get all tucked in with Rebel and George in bed next to me, turn off the light and start to relax... then my eyes pop open because I have to pee! It drives me nuts! I get all comfy and cozy in my bed then I have to drag myself out of bed, disturbing the animals(God forbid) and go to the bathroom. So annoying!

- Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 1... ugh, don't get me started. So yes, the books were GREAT and I loved them but seriously, the movies are TERRIBLE! They are beyond cheesy. The acting is terrible which I have decided is, in part, due to poor directing. The whole series has been HORRIBLE! And yet... I will still go see part 2... shoot me now.

- Saturday night I laid down in bed(then got up because I realized I had to pee...) and made sure my alarm was set for 8:45am, that way I could be up in time to go to work in the morning. I promise you it was set, but it didn't go off. Thankfully my internal clock is only slightly off and I woke up at 9:15. I was late to work but I still made it so that's good.

Woot-tastic (things that make me go WOOT!):
- THANKSGIVING! Who doesn't like Thanksgiving? It is an amazing holiday. Food, family, friends... it doesn't get much better! I walked into my house this evening and, already, it smells like Thanksgiving. I can't wait until tomorrow!

- Our new ceiling! We had a leak in our roof and it messed up our ceiling in the living room and we finally got around to fixing it! It still needs to be textured and painted but it looks much better than it did! Thank you dad and Andrew (my sisters hubby)

- My Pumpkin Pie Bites! I am so in love with those things! They are YUMM. Going to have some tomorrow!

- Lol, so I wasn't sure whether or not this belongs in woot-tastic or wonky but it made me laugh really hard so here it goes.... I ran into my door. HARD. face first. I had gone to the bathroom (after having gotten all comfy in my bed -.-) and it was dark... my door is usually open but apparently it closed behind me when I went to the bathroom so when I went to walk through the door way, my face was greeted by the door. I laughed SO HARD. It was hilarious! I'm glad I can laugh at myself lol.

Well that's my Southern Soapbox for Wonky and Woot-tastic Wednesday. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Gobble Gobble!

No comments:

Post a Comment