Tuesday, January 31, 2012

5 things

My 5 things from this past weekend are.....



1. I made stir fry for the whole family this weekend. I had to make it in two separate pans and then combine it into one so I could cook enough. I fed 8 people! It was delicious!

2. One For The Money was a great movie! Katherine Heigl did a wonderful job! Go check out the books by Janet Evonovich!

3. I love game night with my family! Rook is my favorite game!

4. I love that movie! Technically I watched it Monday evening but it's so good I couldn't not mention it!

5. Finally, #5 is homemade bread. Mom got a bread machine for Christmas so now we make our sandwiches on homemade bread! Can't wait to try some other recipes too!

If you noticed, I did my list a bit differently. I actually wrote my "5 things" on a dry erase board, took a picture, emailed it to myself, then edited it in Paint. I think, considering I did it pretty quickly and on Paint, that it looks pretty good but my standards are pretty low lol. Let me know what you think! What were your 5 things from this weekend?

That's my Southern Soapbox! See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment