Friday, January 11, 2013

Fashion Friday: A Yellow Trench

Fashion Friday is back! I will soon be adding a little "twist" to this segment! An awesome friend of mine over at Marissa Ann Photography and I are going to team up and take some pictures of some outfits that I actually wear. I haven't decided on all the logistics yet but since I have a limited number of outfits and certain people would not be too happy if I went out and bought a bunch of new outfits in the name of good blogging (at least that's the excuse I would use) I will probably still be doing some Polyvore outfits as well but for now, enjoy this awesome outfit I put together!

Yellow trench
      

I LOVE the yellow coat and have boots that are very similar to those! Instead of those earrings I would probably wear these coconut earrings that I'm selling on behalf of Haiti's Jewels. We all know I'm a fan of big bags so I paired a cute brown purse to complete the outfit!

Contact me if you're interested.
Well that's my fashionable Southern Soapbox! I hope y'all enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment