Thursday, January 10, 2013

Where have I been?!

Wow, I haven't posted on here since Halloween! I'm sorry to have abandoned y'all! The holidays got CRAZY busy! So here are a few pictures that I've taken between now and then!

I made this using PhotoGrid on my phone so I hope it looks ok.

The pictures are not in chronological order but I'll do my best to explain each. The top left picture is of AJ and Maegan in front of mine and Maegan's uncle's plane. My dad's brother, Jim, is a pilot and was in Dallas for a few hours and offered to let us come see the plane! The top middle is AJ in his Halloween costume. He was a police officer and even had "Officer AJ" sewn onto his uniform! He still asks to wear it sometimes. The top right is a picture of Jixer I took tonight because I thought he looked cute. The middle left is a cute picture of George. He likes to steal my spot when I get up from my desk. The middle picture is of our white Christmas! It's the second ever white Christmas I've had! Second row on the right is of Prim next to the Christmas tree and the bottom left is of AJ looking at the Christmas tree with a couple of shots of the tree itself. AJ helped us decorate the tree by handing me and Maegan ornaments. We managed to only break 3 ornaments (only one of which was AJ's fault, Mom and I broke 2 of the 3). The middle picture in the bottom row is Prim's New Year's picture. Ryan and I enjoyed our traditional lobster and steak at our good friend Brett's house. The last picture on the bottom right is what AJ does if you say "AJ smile big!" Isn't he the cutest thing ever?!

2012 was a fantastic year and I am looking forward to 2013! I will be back to regular postings on my blog now that things have calmed down. Friday will kick off Fashion Friday for the new year (and a special treat will be coming your way!). Monday I will post my Menu Monday post, with Wonky and Woot-tastic coming next Wednesday!

That's my Southern Soapbox! See y'all Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment