Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Menu Monday: January 7th- January 20th, 2013


Yes. I know it's Tuesday. And yes, I know it's not the 7th. I started back to classes yesterday so that took up half my day, then I spent the rest of it at my sister's house so, sorry it's a day late. I originally wrote this menu a week ago and have been using it for the past week. Anywho, here's the menu!

Hamburgers
    baked beans
    salad

Manicotti
    bread
    salad

Beef Tenderloin
    green beans
    grilled potato slices
    rolls

Balsamic Chicken (Pinterest)
    asparagus
    salad

Lasagna Soup (Pinterest/Maegan)
   bread

Loaded Potatoes

Lemon Angel Hair Pasta with Chicken (Pinterest)
    potatoes
    veggies

Chicken Enchiladas
    refried beans
    mexican rice

Veggie Beef Soup

La Madeline's Tomato Basil Soup

Tacos and Burritos
    refried beans

For this menu I even wrote down ideas for lunch!

Lunch Menu

"Fajitas" -using leftover tenderloin
Grilled Cheese
Deviled Eggs/Hard Boiled Eggs
Salad
PB&J
Penne with Roasted Asparagus and Balsamic Butter

I am going to try to post a few recipes over the next few weeks but it is the first week back to school so I am trying to get back into my rhythm (which I will probably master just about the time finals roll around.) Feel free to leave a comment if you have a specific recipe you want!

I hope you enjoyed my Southern Soapbox of the day! See you tomorrow for Wonky and Woot-tastic Wednesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment