Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Father Son Bonding...

 Ryan came over and was messing with his laptop. Jixer and Rebel wanted to help and got right in the middle of everything to help their daddy. Well, they thought they were helping anyways (it's the thought that counts right?) Of course when Jixer started getting attention my giant grey beast, Rebel had to get involved too. So there they sat, Jixer, Rebel and Ryan on the floor playing with a laptop. My three little nerds. Oh and the top right
picture you can see George, my cat, licking himself. It's a lovely family photo, isn't it? (say yes.... thank you.) So that was fun lol.








Before the family bonding my mom cooked a REALLY yummy meal! Pork chops (which my dad burned lol) lemon butter asparagus, butter glazed carrots, and green bean casserole(one of my FAVORITES!). It was so yummy!






Well, that's my Southern Soapbox of the day. Have a good night! Oh, and I worked out tonight! Go me! Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment