Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Cute!

So, today I woke up and decided I needed to look cute. So I went through my closet and pulled out this top that I have never worn before and made an outfit around it. It turned out really cute, I think. I'm really proud of myself lol, I wouldn't normally wear something like this.


This is the first time I have EVER worn Jeggings! I thought it looked pretty cute, and the black booties, I LOVE!!! I got them from Charming Charlie for $30! The only sad thing is, I was walking through the mall and saw a picture of Kim Kardashian.... I kinda thought this was something she might wear, which made me a little sad. But I look cute so oh well.

Next exciting news.... I GOT MY NEW BOOTS!
They're cute! And they make me happy lol. I'm excited to wear them tomorrow. I'll take a picture of my outfit tomorrow. Pinterest has given me some really cute ideas for new outfits :).

I started working out more consistently. The first night, last Thursday, I did 400 Jumping Jacks, 200 Knee Highs, 300 bicycle crunches, 28 squats, 30 push ups. I thought I would die so this last time I cut everything in half, except the squats and push ups lol. Going to do another work out tonight. Tomorrow I think I'll go walking after class.

Well, that's my Southern Soapbox of the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment