Thursday, November 10, 2011

Wonky and Woot-tastic Wednesday

So I have decided to start doing Wonky and Woot-tastic Wednesday. What is that you ask? Well I am so glad that you did! Basically, every Wednesday (or at least, I hope, every Wednesday) I will post somethings that were wonky (or weird, or awkward) that have happened in the past week, as well as a few things that were woot-tastic (things that make me say "Woot!" credit for the creation of this word goes to my sister, Maegan. Thank you saster.) I kind of stole this idea from one of my new favorite blogs The Daybook. She does awkward/awesome Thursday, so it's basically the same thing just on a different day and I am using alliteration, because I'm just that much of a dork lol. So let's begin our first Wonky and Woot-tastic Wednesday!

Wonky:
- sitting at a red light with the windows down singing "Do you wanna touch, do you wanna touch me now" As loud as I can and then realizing that the people in the car next to me were also enjoying the nice weather, with their windows down..... and certainly did not look like they wanted to touch me. The seemed more like I had the plague. I can't help it, I'm addicted to the Glee soundtrack and sing along to ALL of their songs! Close your mouths people

- when there are two red lights right in front of the other, and the one further from you turns green and you, too busy singing to Glee and DESPERATE to get away from the people that are staring at you, don't realize that it wasn't you light that turned, and you go... thankfully there were no cars coming and there were no cops.

- burning your moms butt while trying to burn of an unraveling string from her pants. Although, I might also argue that this one is also woot-tastic....

- the fact that people are selling the bed that Michael Jackson slept AND died in. Seriously, people would buy that bed? Are THEY going to sleep in it? EWW...

- when I posted on Facebook that my life would never be the same without adoption and people started thinking I was adopted... guess I should have clarified.. opps

Woot-tastic:
- National Adoption Month! I am so grateful for people that adopt. Adoption has brought so many wonderful people into my life, my cousin being one of them. I love you Mollie!

- just chilling with Ryan at his apartment. Sitting on the couch watching movies, and not needing to go out and spend money to be happy.

- my Aunt Kathy getting to go home Friday! She has been truly blessed by a lot of people through her liver transplant. God has really provided for her!

- when I reached my hand into A.J.'s car seat and he wouldn't let go of my finger. It so made my heart melt! I love my nephew so much!! I can't imagine how much I'm going to love my own kids some day, kind of scary to think of.

- hard boiled eggs! I don't know why, but I have been really into hard boiled eggs lately! Add a little bit of salt and pepper and they are the perfect snack!


Well that's it for Wonky and Woot-tastic Wednesday! What were some of your wonky and woot- tastic moments of the week?

That's it for my Southern Soapbox for the night! Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment