Tuesday, November 22, 2011

It's Crunch Month!

You know that month? The last month of the semester, students, you know what I'm talking about. That time of year where your professors ALL decide to give you the most extensive complicated, long essays and projects of the entire year. Not only do they give you projects and papers, they also give you tests, quizzes and expect you to still study for your final exam. CRAZY! So that is what I have been doing, papers, papers, project. It's CRAZY!

On a brighter note, I am officially on Thanksgiving break (not that it means anything because I have 3 papers to write, a speech to do, a project and some research I have to do)! I am really excited thought because I made Pumpkin Pie Bites for dessert the other night and they were GREAT! Everyone liked them and my brother in law, Andrew, said they're even better cold! I am going to be taking them to Ryan's parents house on Wednesday. Run down of the week: baking and cleaning tomorrow, Wednesday Ryan and I are having lunch with his family and then Thursday we are having lunch with my family then dinner with a friend of ours :). It's going to be a CRAZY week!


George, helping me read -.-
This past week I finally finished reading the new The Vampire Diaries book, The Hunter: Phantom! It took me a couple of days which, for me, is pretty long. It was pretty good and I am looking forward to the next book! I have to start reading the latest House Of Night book too, Destined. I have to hurry up and get all caught up because my new Stephanie Plum book come out TODAY! (I just Googled to check the date, didn't realize it was TODAY... crap...) Oh well, I might have to read it first lol. BTW if you have never read The Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evonovich GO READ THEM NOW!




Well, that's my Southern Soapbox for the day. Tomorrow (Tuesday) I am going to post a picture of what I am wearing to Ryan's parents house on Wednesday and will also post more details about my Pumpkin Pie Bites, as I will be baking them tomorrow :). Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment