Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Getting Creative...

... while making supper last night. Ryan had made a special request for enchiladas. Lucky for him, my mom has a YUMMY, easy, cheap recipe. Not so lucky for me... the can opener didn't work. Well that's not true, it opened one can. I needed 4 more opened.... but it decided to die. So I had to be creative a resourceful. At first I started stabbing the can with a kitchen knife but that was barely DENTING the can! So I called Ryan and asked if his knife was there. He said yes and that I could use it. Sooooo... I did.

If you look closely you can see a small hole within the part of the lid that I cut into lol. It worked though and we ended up with a pretty good meal :). 










George has decided that he LOVES sitting on the printer and pretty much always ends up pushing a button. I had to take the paper out because he kept printing the little "align cartridge" button lol!
George printed a test page.

Me and Rebel
BTW, I am REALLY tired of drama. If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all. One would think that grow adults would be able to grasp such a SIMPLE elementary concept. Seriously, I am tired of bending over backwards for people and then getting slapped in the face regardless. The only person you are really hurting is yourself. If you continue to live this way, no  one will want to be around you and you will end up alone. It's already happening.


OK, that's my Southern Soapbox for the day. Good night all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment