Monday, July 11, 2011

So big!

AJ is growing up so fast! He is crawling EVERYWHERE Maegan can't keep up! Not only is he crawling 3 months earlier than usual but he is also pulling himself up! It's insane! He is getting so big, I'm not sure I like it lol. I went over there today and played with him for a few hours.  He has some teeth coming in on the bottom! He had a lot of fun crawling all over me.

Anywho, I'm hoping to get this house somewhat clean. I started with the kitchen today and got frustrated. I'm really tired of cleaning this house over and over and over again. I got most of the kitchen clean but didn't get the floors as clean as I wanted to. I did manage to get my room clean and all my laundry done. Hopefully tomorrow will be more productive. We need to get this house put together so AJ can crawl around safely.

Well, that's my soapbox for the day. Just wanted to get a post in before I got too distracted :).

No comments:

Post a Comment