Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Fourth Of July!

Yes I know it's been a while. I haven't really been all that busy but still haven't found the time to get on here lol. It's hard to write about your life when you don't really have one. Anywho, I have been house sitting for some friends for about a month now. It's really nice because they have a pool and live really close to Ryan(rather than an hour drive to see him it's only 15-20 minutes). Due to the summer I have been in short supply of work which really sucks. I hate not having anything to do.

The 4th of July, in my family is always a big occasion. We grill, ride horses, play games and shoot off our own fireworks. Sadly, we didn't go to Mississippi for this 4th of July because we were house sitting so I planned a little party instead. My mom, dad, sister, brother-in-law, nephew, boyfriend, 2 friends and one of the friends new girlfriend were all going to come over for a cook out, swimming and fireworks. Well my sister, brother-in-law and nephew ended up doing something else and then one of my friends backed out last minute too so the whole party thing was totally bust. We grilled anyways and played a few games. Once dusk hit I began trying to see where the fireworks would come from. Needless to say, I never saw any fireworks. Fourth Of July was pretty disappointing to say the least. Now we have a ton of food leftover because everyone waited until the last minute to cancel.

On a different note, I haven't really had any flare ups lately. I've been really tired though. I slept 13 hours the night before last. My sleep schedule is totally screwed up because I have no reason to wake up in the morning so I just sleep. One of the downsides to summer I suppose.

Well, that's my soapbox for the day. Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment