Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Insanity... quick post

So it's 2am and I am about to go to bed. I just thought I would give a fast update.

Ryan and Meagan have officially been kicked out of their rooms. They were told that they have to have all of their things out by the end of the week or else Becky, their "landlord", will throw it all out. I found this out last night and immediately began looking at apartments for Ryan. I found a good amount of options and was able to show them to him. I have picked out 5 to go look at tomorrow with my mom and will narrow it down to, hopefully, 2 options for him to see. I am having to do the weeding out process because he doesn't get off work until 4:15pm and all the apartment offices close at 6pm so he wouldn't have time to look at them himself. I'm pretty nervous about the whole looking and asking questions process of tomorrow. At this point, I am responsible for finding Ryan a place to live, otherwise, he won't have one. That's kind of a lot of pressure lol! Also, I've never actually gone apartment hunting so I'm just flying by the seat of my pants. Hopefully the landlords won't notice and take advantage. I am also hoping that having my mom there will make me feel a bit more secure but at the same time I tend to use her as a cruch sometimes. I feel like I'm playing wife trying to find an apartment for Ryan because I am not going to send him somewhere I wouldn't live because chances are... I will end up living there or at least spending a lot of time there.

I have done as much research as anyone can do in like... a day... and have tried to get it as organized as possible. I typed up all the questions I want to ask the landlords and printed them out. One for each complex, and have written the name of the complex on each paper so I can write down the answers. I also wrote down the name, address, how many beds/baths I am looking at and how much the rent is estimated to be. I hope I find something for him, I don't want to disappoint him :/. It is nice to know that he trusts me enough to find him a place to live though :).

Well that's my soapbox(or at least all that I have time for) for the day. Good night and wish me luck! I will let you know what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment